Product Marketing Manager
Company: Modernizing Medicine
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: August 21, 2019
At Modernizing Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative,
creative Rock Stars!
- People's Choice UX Award for modmed-- Kiosk - 2017
- Customer Success Team of the Year by SIIA's Company CODiE -
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-growing Private Companies in America - 2015,
- Deloitte's Technology Fast 500--- - 2015, 2016, 2017
- South Florida Business Journal Fastest Growing Technology
Company - 2016, 2017
- Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in Healthcare -
Modernizing Medicine is hiring a talented and experienced Product
Marketing Manager to focus on managing a specific medical specialty
product line and be the internal and external champion for the
product. The objective of this role is to create a strong product
position in the marketplace that will allow clients and prospects
to have a clear understanding of our value proposition and the
As our Product Marketing Manager, you will focus on understanding
our target market and their needs. You will play a key role in the
development of both internal and external communication plans and
messaging to our clients. In this role, you will define our product
positioning, conduct competitive analysis, and go-to-market
strategy for product launches to generate demand to meet revenue
and retention goals. This position reports to the Vice President of
Marketing and plays a central role within the organization.
We are looking for Product Marketing Managers for the following
vertical product lines:
- EMA Orthopedics
- EMA Dermatology & Plastic Surgery
- EMA Ophthalmology
You may be a great fit for Modernizing Medicine's Product Marketing
Manager position IF---
- You are a passionate, driven professional with sound business
aptitude and natural sales instincts.
- You have a proven track record of successes in meeting sales
quotas within the healthcare space.
- You are self-motivated, results-oriented and able to work both
independently and on a team.
- You have the ability to drive the sales strategy and process
for a territory.
- You are technically savvy with an ability to quickly learn and
assimilate domain knowledge of the various medical
- You thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment where you
can take your career to the next level in the growing field of
To be successful in this role, you will ensure that the product you
support is the market leader for that specialty. Responsibilities
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams to develop and
support the product strategy by creating programs for launches and
- Develop compelling content, that accurately communicates the
product's performance, and strategies that generates brand
awareness and lead/demand generation across all market
- Create and coordinate product content for sales enablement
tools, templates, white papers, case studies, website copy, print
and digital ads, videos, webinars, and blog posts.
- Conduct market research that leverages competitive intelligence
to better understand and drive market strategies.
- Identify key trends, market drivers and customer requirements
for the vertical's products and services, while acting as a subject
matter expert and sharing this information with the sales and
- Work in conjunction with the marketing team to develop product
positioning that translates into clear messaging.
- Develop value propositions around critical market drivers for
the vertical such as regulatory compliance, patient engagement,
data analytics, operational efficiencies, financial administration
and reimbursement, and care management that position the vertical
as the market leader.
- Research and attend trade shows and event activations, and
assist with planning and onsite setup.
- Have the ability to present internally and externally to
promote the story of the product.
- Research new marketing channels to expand brand awareness and
- Drive product success by developing and tracking product KPIs
- Lead Growth
- Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR)
- Monthly Transaction Revenue (MTR)
- Revenue Growth
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business or Communications.
- 5+ years of experience in a product marketing or product
management role with a marketing focus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement sales and
marketing strategies, campaigns, and supporting materials.
- Ability to identify key buying influences and develop
compelling value proposition statements that drive customer
- Healthcare experience preferred; a working knowledge behind
either the Gastroenterology, Orthopedics, Dermatology & Plastic
Surgery, or Ophthalmology fields is desired.
- SaaS / technology background a plus.
Modernizing Medicine Benefit Highlights:
- Your compensation is a combination of base salary and bonus
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance
Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations,
quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and
Keywords: Modernizing Medicine, Kendall West , Product Marketing Manager, Advertising , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!